- A craftsman with over ten years experience designing high-traffic web sites.
- A diplomatic manager with a track record for meeting timelines and exceeding expectations.
- Walking idea factory. From brainstorming and story-boarding, to final execution.
Creative Director/Co-Founder, SemiBig Creative Industries
Oakland, CA (2007–Present)
- Specializing in UI design and creative concepts.
- Most Senior Client Schmoozer.
- Hands-on designer to the last pixel.
- Manage entire design process. From brainstorming to art direction.
Art Director, Apple.com
Cupertino, CA (2004–2007)
- Created design, style guide and co-project managed Mac OS X Tiger - a site with over 150 pages.
- Final Cut Studio 2. Directed a team of designers and developers - from initial comps to live site.
- Designed and art directed overall look and feel for Mac Pro and MacBook Pro sites.
- Art directed photo shoots of various Apple products - including Mac Pro, MacBook, and MacBook Pro.
San Francisco, CA (2003–2004)
- Sun Microsystems: Designed Flash animation and interface for marketing launch of iWork Program
- Restoration Hardware: Redesigned home page and retooled all major category pages.
- Electronic Arts/Lord Of The Rings Intranet: Created user interface and visual design.
Art Director, Electronic Arts.com
Redwood City, CA (2001–2003)
- Primary designer responsible for creating and publishing visual design standards for EA.com.
- Worked with producers, UI designers, editors and developers to design and implement online marketing and capabilities projects.
- Collaborated with online groups to solve visual design problems, apply standards, create new standards, and act as a user advocate.
Art Director, Quokka Sports
San Francisco, CA (1998–2001)
Art Director/Producer, BTChallenge.com (2000 - 2001)
- Directed team of field producers, designers, writers, media engineers and copy editors through all phases of daily production process.
- Filed daily reports while ocean sailing as a crew member -- Boston to Buenos Aires leg.
Senior Designer, U.S. Open. Quokka.com (2000)
- Designed and developed comprehensive look and feel for NBC's U.S. Open 2000 site.
- Created a live golf viewer that integrated video stills from NBC's telecast with expert commentary.
- Led a team of designers and media in production of interactive media stories created in Flash.
Senior Designer, AmericasCup.org (1998 - 2000)
- Supervised a team of designers for the world's most famous yacht race - from conceptual design through launch and daily updates.
- As a contributing member of the editorial team, helped direct content for the site.
- Produced interactive stories that added a robust and visual insight to overall coverage.
San Francisco State University - Multimedia Studies Program
San Francisco, CA. Focus on Information Architecture and Visual Design (1996 - 1998)
- Fluent in PhotoShop, Illustrator, Flash, BBEdit, SketchUp.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS. Skilled in art direction, graphic design, interactive design, brainstorming,
user experience design.